Shakesia Morgan is the founder of Just Simply Hair Care Products. When she noticed that her daughter inherited the same scalp ailments that she’d suffered with since the age of 12, Shakesia decided to do something about it. Determined to end the cycle, she became a hair enthusiast. Inside her kitchen, she created an all-natural hair care product line that helped her hair and her daughter’s hair grow back healthier than ever. Shakesia’s living her dream by helping others experience healthy hair and regain their confidence.
In this episode,…
- you’ll hear how Shakesia overcame her struggle with androgenetic hair loss
- Shakesia shares how she recovered from an earlier business failure and the lessons she took away from that experience
- you’ll learn key steps that entrepreneurs should take to lay a solid business foundation
- Shakesia talks about how she funded her business and manages her finances
- She reveals the steps you can take to start your own hair care business
- and more…
Shakiesia suggests that you read the book, The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne. This is a best-selling, self-help book based on The Law of Attraction, and it will change your perspective on life.
Shakesia’s Parting Words of Wisdom:
“Always remember your why for your dream. Your why is your driving force to get you up and moving every single day.”
Where You Can Find Shakesia Online:
Facebook Fan Page: Just Simply Hair-Hair Care Products
I hope you enjoyed this episode! Please leave your comments below or feel free to email me at Erica@momswithdreams.com. I can’t wait to be back with you next week!
Keep doing what you love and making a difference,