Helping people achieve their dreams has always been Joe Pardo’s goal in life. In early 2014, he left his family’s $100 million business to pursue his goal and became a 4th generation entrepreneur. Joe started the Dreamers Podcast soon after his exit from the family business to inspire others to dream big. He continues to give back and make an impact through this work with start-ups, afterschool programs and his educational conferences.
In this episode, Joe pulls back curtain and shares some of the not-so-glamorous moments in the life of an entrepreneur.
You’ll hear about:
- how Joe figured out what he was going to do with his life
- the power in going back to your childhood dream to connect with your purpose
- why you need to be super clear on what “the life of your dream” looks like before you can start living it
- being honest with yourself about what you’re willing to do to make your dream happen
- why you should know what you love to do and how you can bring that into your vision
- Joe’s philosophy for living a happy life (it’s easier than you think)
- being creative with your skills to generate income, especially when you’re brand new in business
- the struggle of being a full-time entrepreneur and some of Joe’s tips to help you get through those rough times
Where You Can Find Joe Online:
Be sure to check out Joe’s podcast, books and courses while you’re there.
I hope you enjoyed my talk with Joe today. He gave you his honest experience as an entrepreneur without all the glitz and glamour. It’s definitely not an easy road, but it’s worth it when you get to do what you love and make a difference.
If you have any questions about how you can start living the life you love, you can always email me at Erica@momswithdreams.com.
I’ll be back with you next week.