I had fun creating this episode! It’s unlike any other episode that I’ve ever done here on the podcast. It’s my first time ever being so candid and free without a specific topic or focus.
I guess you can say it’s my own version of a mini variety show. Episode 145 is a mix between free style, real talk, candid Q & A, and my thoughts.
You’ll hear me talk about:
- my relationship with my podcast
- why I’m a big fan of taking breaks and social media sabbaticals
- the dilemma with my kids and their phone addiction
- how I helped a co-worker overcome his social media addiction
- sharing your story for the first time
- how I manage to do all that I do as a single mom with a full-time career and more.
I hope you hear something that resonates and adds value to your life in some way. If you have a question that you’d like me to answer in a future episode like this, please let me know. You can either leave a comment below or email me directly at: Erica@momswithdreams.com. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Until next time, reclaim YOUR dream. Do what YOU love and make a difference.