Telese Hampton is the owner of T. Hampton Consulting, where she utilizes her 15+ years of human resources experience and expertise to provide consulting services to small business owners. Telese is a speaker and author of her book, Expedition to Success: How To Reset Your Mind and Transform Your Life. Telese is also a loving wife and mother of two beautiful daughters.
During our conversation, Telese talks about:
- how she transformed her human resources experience into an HR consulting firm
- the free and simple marketing strategy she used to land her first consulting client
- stepping out on faith to start her business while facing her fear of failure
- the most common obstacle that prevents moms from following their dreams
- practical tips for cultivating a positive mindset and more…
Where you can find Telese Hampton online:
You can click here to purchase her book on Amazon
I hope you enjoyed my conversation with Telese Hampton. Most of all, I hope you heard something that will help you reset your mind and transform your life.
My golden takeaway is to listen and answer your calling. Life is too short for you not to do what God created you to do. The last thing you want is to be living your last days with regret and “what ifs” – what if I started that business? What if I wrote that book? Do it now while you’re able. Don’t let fear, negative self-talk, doubt, or anything else stand in the way of your dreams and purpose.
What’s your takeaway? What resonated with you?
I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can leave a comment below the show notes. If you’d like to send me an email, you can do that at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.