I’m honored to introduce you to my guest, Joel Boggess, who’s an expert podcaster, speaker, bestselling author, and mentor. Joel is the go-to guy for clarity, confidence, and direction as he teaches people how to find productivity, meaning and success by using the power of their voice.
Joel’s podcast, ReLaunch, has passed the 1.5 million listeners mark and was named Most Inspirational for 2014 and 2015.
In this episode, Joel talks about:
- The biggest reason why most aspiring podcasters never launch their show
- 3 specific questions that you should answer before you start your podcast
- The difference between launching a podcast for passion and for business
- How to attract listeners and build your audience
- Why you shouldn’t even attempt to launch your podcast without support or guidance
- And more…the conversation got pretty deep, as you’ll see when you listen to the full episode.
If you’re listening to this episode on the day it airs, you can check Joel out on November 4-5th as he delivers his keynote speech at DC Podfest in Washington, DC.
You can click here to listen to Joel’s wildly popular podcast, ReLaunch. I promise that you will enjoy it.
Visit Joel’s website: www.relaunchshow.com.
Connect with Joel on Instagram: @joel_boggess