Abbey Ashley leads an online community of 25,000 virtual assistants. She started offering virtual assistant services in 2013 and was able to leave her full-time, corporate job while on maternity leave. She now teaches others how to start working as a work-from-home virtual assistant.
In this episode, Abbey shares how she got started as a virtual assistant, the benefits of becoming a virtual assistant, and the benefits of hiring one as a mompreneur.
During our conversation, Abbey talks about:
- what a virtual assistant is
- how moms can get started working from home and making money faster in this industry than many other types of home-based businesses
- her take on Upwork, Fiverr and other outsourcing companies
- the one thing that she did that made a MAJOR difference for her family and business
- how to hire a VA to support your small business, and more
Where You Can Find Abbey Ashley Online:
As we close out, I want you to be encouraged. It’s easy to get caught up in doing everything on your own when you’re building your business because you think that’s how it has to be. Then you discover that you don’t have to do it all by yourself. Resources and support are available if you’ll open your heart to receive. I hope that you heard something today that helps you as you continue to build your dreams.
I’d love to hear your thoughts and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to leave a comment below the show notes. You can also email me directly at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, reclaim YOUR dream. Do what YOU love. Make a difference!