Phoenix Williams is an award-nominated erotic and paranormal romance, street lit author, and literary consultant. Based out of Illinois, Phoenix is also a CEO, producer, screenwriter, AAMBC journal contributor, and a mom of a 13-year old son. She has built a brand that specializes in romance and self-acceptance.
During our conversation, Phoenix talks about:
- How she never thought that she would become an author
- How to create fiction books from non-fiction stories
- The primary reason why people who want to write a book don’t write one
- Costly mistakes that new authors can avoid
- How to position yourself to become an Amazon bestseller and more…
Where You Can Find Phoenix Williams Online:
Twitter: @phoenix_william (no S)
I hope you are inspired by my conversation with Phoenix Williams. If you’d like additional support with becoming an author, I encourage you to connect with Phoenix.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about what you heard in this episode. You can leave a comment below these show notes.
If you’re struggling with the need to be a perfect mom, dealing with mom guilt, or you feel like you have no time to invest in yourself, I’d love to support you. Send me an email and let me know how I can help. My email address is: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Thank you for listening and being a member of my extended family.
Until next time – RECLAIM YOUR DREAMS! Do what YOU love. Make a DIFFERENCE.