Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Kelly McCausey is a blogger, podcaster and content-focused business coach in love with her community. In business since 2002, Kelly co-hosts retreats, co-working vacations and hotel conferences for female entrepreneurs in Florida every winter and spring.
During our conversation, Kelly talks about:
- Her journey as a struggling, single mom to a successful entrepreneur
- How she managed mom guilt
- Two of the biggest challenges she faced while building her business after divorce
- Why content marketing is important and how to do it the right way
- Embracing what you’re good at
- Building confidence for a success in business and more…
Where you can find Kelly McCausey online:
Websites: https://www.lovepeoplemakemoney.com and https://www.beachpreneurs.com
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @kellymccausey
I hope you enjoyed my conversation with Kelly McCausey and heard something that you can apply in your life or business. One of my takeaways was to embrace what I’m good at. So many times, I’ve found myself minimizing my gifts and feeling shy when asked to talk about myself. Can you relate? I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can leave a comment below the show notes. If you’d like to send me an email, you can do that at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.