Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Mary Catalogna is a health coach who helps busy, professional women go from feeling inconsistent with their wellness goals to being driven and committed to living a healthy lifestyle. She uses her story of healing to inspire women to be strong and heroic in their journey to healthy living.
During our conversation, Mary talks about:
- Her obsession with healthy eating that resulted in being diagnosed with orthorexia
- How she literally became ill from dieting
- Her recovery from adrenal fatigue, leaky gut and brain fog
- How to evaluate your health and wellness status
- Biggest health and wellness challenge that working moms face and more…
Where you can find Mary Catalogna online:
The 5 Day Gut Health Challenge: www.5daygutchallenge.com
I hope you enjoyed my conversation with Mary Catalogna. Most of all, I hope you heard something that will help you live healthier and feel better.
My golden takeaway is to follow a nutrition plan and remember to evaluate your own body’s needs.
What’s your takeaway? What resonated with you?
I’d love to hear your thoughts. You can leave a comment below the show notes. If you’d like to send me an email, you can do that at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.