Having experienced the challenges of being a teen mom of twins, Sirena Thomas decided to defy the odds and do the seemingly impossible. Through discovering her own personal power, she has led several small businesses to multi-million dollar revenues and won hundreds of Federal Contracts. Her success has been recognized by national media such as Black Enterprise Magazine, The New York Times, NBC and more. Today, she continues to inspire leaders and entrepreneurs to Live Bold. Believe Big. & Take Action.
Her new book, Water Walker: How to Embrace Uncertainty and Do the Seemingly Impossible, has gained wide acceptance from audiences around the country. This book is overflowing with actionable insights and hard-hitting principles that will empower you to step out of your comfort zone and into a realm of new possibilities. This Boss, Wife and Homeschooling mom is a woman on the move. YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT!
During our conversation, Sirena talks about:
- How she began her entrepreneurial journey as a single mom of twins at the age of 17
- Getting clear about your vision/goals
- The inspiration behind “Water Walker” and the “Walk Method”
- Managing “Mommy-guilt”
- How to Un-become in order to become the person you were always meant to be
- What the B.M.W. life means and why she doesn’t really believe in work-life balance
Here’s how to connect with Sirena Thomas:
Purchase Sirena’s book here!
Did you enjoy this episode? Share your takeaways and thoughts in the comments below the show notes. I want to hear from you.
Want to shoot me an email? You can do that at Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.