Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Alexis Doty has 27 years of experience behind the camera. She opened her video production business, F/22 Video Solutions, in 2011 and was a freelancer for several years before that. She’s a mom of two busy kids and a wife of her high school sweetheart. She loves what she does but acknowledges that entrepreneurship is a constant battle of time, investment, marketing and consistently getting new clients.
During our conversation, Alexis talks about:
- Why it’s so important for entrepreneurs and business owners to love what they do
- The challenge of being a woman in a male-dominated industry
- Her intentional decision to build her business around her family
- Sacrifices she made in her business to stay committed to her family values
- Tips to help you get started and get better using video
- Her passion project and so much more…
Here’s how to connect with Alexis Doty online:
Smug Mug: https://alexisdoty.smugmug.com/
Share your takeaways and thoughts in the comments below the show notes. I would love to hear from you. You can also email me directly at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.