Mimika Cooney is a best-selling author, podcast host of “Mimika TV”, entrepreneur, and award-winning photographer. Nominated by Huffington Post as one of “50 Women Entrepreneurs to Follow in 2017”, Mimika has published five books in the business/marketing, and Christian living genres.
Her book, Mindset Make-Over: How to Renew your Mind and Walk in God’s Authority, remained in the top five position on Amazon for an entire year. Worrier to Warrior: A Mother’s Journey from Fear to Faith launched as an Amazon #1 Best Seller. In addition to her success as an author, Mimika is known for building community, creating connections and helping others share their story with passion and purpose.
During our conversation, Mimika talks about:
- The evolution of her business from where it was in 2015 to where it is now
- Her personal struggle with her middle child, losing her mother-in-law to cancer while running an online business
- The moment when she reached her limit and had to step away from her business
- Rediscovering what’s most important in her life
- Why your message and story matter and so much more.
Here’s how to connect with Mimika Cooney online:
Share your takeaways and thoughts in the comments below the show notes. I would love to hear from you. You can also email me directly at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.