Cherie Burton is a pioneering spiritual psychologist whose evolutionary STAND SPEAK SHINE method transforms women into authentically embodied and empowered feminine leaders. As a mother of six, author, international speaker and host of the Women Seeking Wholeness podcast, Cherie is passionately driven to guide women influencers to heal, express and create, using the “new feminine leadership paradigm”.
During our conversation, Cherie talks about:
- Feeling trapped as a young mom “drowning in diapers”
- Why she’s passionate about helping moms find their voices and purpose
- Her technique to manage fear
- How successful people still fear but show up anyway
- Divine order, your sacred need, and learning how to be “in asking”
- How to receive more abundance, love, and peace in your life, and more…
Here’s how you can connect with Cherie online:
Facebook: Cherie Burton page
Thank you for listening to my podcast! I appreciate you and love to hear from you. Please feel free to share your takeaways and thoughts in the comments below the show notes. You can also email me directly at: Erica@momswithdreams.com.
Are you thinking about starting a podcast of your own? My mission is to help 100 women launch a powerful, purpose-driven, passion-based podcast that makes a difference. If this is you, then I’d love for you to attend my Birth Your Podcast Workshop, where I’ll teach you the steps to launch your podcast and get your message out to the people who need you. You can register at www.momswithdreamsacademy.com/byp1 I hope to see you there!
Until next time, RECLAIM your DREAM. Do what YOU love. Make a difference.