In this episode, I share my big takeaways from Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference (MAPCON), organized and hosted by Joe Pardo of Dreamers Podcast. This was my first time attending a conference for podcasters. I had such an awesome time that I decided to share what I learned with you.
These 7 lessons are especially helpful for new and aspiring podcasters. But even if you have no plans for launching a podcast of your own, I’m sure that you will find value in what I share.
Here’s a quick recap of my big takeaways:
- Don’t be boring.
- Stay in control of your interview.
- Be yourself.
- Take your show on the road to build your audience.
- Attend live events to find guests.
- Never lie about your downloads.
- Your business needs to have a podcast.
If you’d rather read about my experience, you can hop over to the blog.
Links to all podcasts mentioned in this episode:
For more information about MAPCON, visit http://podcastmidatlantic.com